May 2011

Go Ahead and Get That Class E License

If you are hoping to work in a manufacturing, transportation, or other job sector where you may need to drive a company vehicle or group of people, you might want to go ahead and test for that license right now. That way, you will have your license(s) already when you apply, making you appear more qualified for the position.

Here are a few you might want to apply for:

CDL: This will allow you to drive buses.

Class D: A Class D will allow you to drive passenger cars, trailers, and towing vehicles.

Class E: This will allow you to transport people. It can also come in handy if you are going to be a babysitter or other care giver throughout the summer.